The IMC Motorcom 7 Pin half helmet headset is designed for the factory installed intercom system on Harley Davidson models equipped with a 7 Pin audio/intercom system. The headset allows riders with a half helmet or no helmet to utilize all of the audio system functions flawlessly. Now you don't have to let your headset make you use a certain type of helmet. This combo provides better performance than headsets that cost twice as much and have half the warranty.
The rugged coiled connecting cord is designed for years of reliable service. The over the ear speakers offer excellent sound quality and do not require a helmet to install. The special noise cancelling microphone will make this a must-have for your next trip.
- Directional noise cancelling microphone reduces ambient noise for crisp communication
- Half helmet headset wraps comfortably around back of head so no installation or helmet is required
- Flat panel speakers with metal casings provide great range of sound for music and loud audio for intercom
- Superior quality; the product is backed by a two year warranty
- Speakers: Stereo speakers with over the ear mounting headset
- Microphone: Flexible noise cancelling boom microphone
- Cable: Two piece coiled cable with mini-din connector. Length up to 100cm
- Connector: 7 Pin headset for Harley Davidson Ultra Classic
The HS-H140P replaces the HS-H140 and HS-H40U. The HS-H140P has a new style mini-DIN connector.
|Compatible Helmets||Half Helmet, Helmetless|
|Motorcycle Compatibility||Harley 7 Pin Audio System 1998 & Newer|
|Select Connector Type||No|
- Love It , 11/2/11
- Just got them faster than I believed and first try they are great with wonderful sound, cant wait for trip now.
- Great Sound , 8/22/11
- I bought two of these in June of 2009. I use them all the time with Half helmets. The sound is better than the Harley set I have in my full Helmet. I have one now that the mic gave out on so I am replacing it. These are used alot not just ocasionally.
- Great value for price , 7/7/11
- This is a great headset for bicks with intercomes, cb, and raido.
I am a large person and the headset is a little tight (span from ear to ear a tad bit short, for me. but i am a large person)
it has great sound , and is very well made. you dont even realise you have it on.
great job IMC
- User friendly headset , 4/23/11
- Great sound from a small headset. Fits head a bit snug but holds its place, does not slip down even when riding with no helmet. With half helmet fits nicely into flaps. Plan on buying another. For the price, great product.
No comments just yet - be the first!You must be logged in to post a comment.
Powered by Magento Discussion Extension.