The IMC Camos BTS 200 Bluetooth® headset/intercom boasts impressive features, including support for 3 simultaneous connections. Wirelessly connect to stereo music, intercom and your cell phone all at once! Channel 1 supports both A2DP (Wireless Stereo) as well as the headset profile (Cell Phone, GPS, 2 Way Radio) with interrupt priority. Channel 2 adds the option for full duplex wireless intercom (intercom will interrupt stereo music for crystal clear communication).
The IMC Camos BTS 200 builds on the success of the BHS 600 by adding an improved case design, larger buttons and improved headset design. Pairing is also much easier with setup taking only seconds. The addition of a large mute button makes it easy to pause music when conditions call for silence.
The BTS 200H (Half Helmet) is designed for those riders who ride with beanie style helmets or no helmet at all. The BTS module can be affixed to a beanie helmet or put in a shirt pocket. Then the headset is placed on over the ears, and provides good audio up to highway speeds. The directional noise cancelling microphone makes communicating with a passenger or making a phone call clear and easy.
- Bluetooth® 2.0 technology for highest quality stereo audio
- High quality slim fit stereo speakers (6mm in depth)
- Large mute button for increased safety
- Waterproof case
- Directional noise cancelling boom microphone provides unmatched noise cancellation
- Easy mounting via clip On mounting system or double sided tape mount fits to any helmet
- Full duplex wireless intercom
- Micro USB headset connector allows easy transfer between headsets
- Up to 14 hours battery life with 180 hours standby
- 1- BTS 300 module
- 1 AC charger
- Micro USB over the ears headset with dual stereo speakers and built in boom microphone