The Scorpion EXO 900 Modular Helmet brings new meaning to the term “options” and iMC Motorcom has added to the EXO 900 option list by offering their professionally installed 65 EX series of integrated headsets (optional). A great touring helmet, the EXO 900 has a traditional flip-up chin bar with a mechanism that allows it to be fully removed when pure ¾ helmet riding is desired!
The EXO 900 is the quietest modular helmet we have ridden with; it has a cheek pad pump system that allows for inflation of the cheek pad to even further reduce wind noise. WARNING: THE EXO 900 TENDS TO RUN ONE SIZE SMALLER THAN OTHER HELMETS.
ABOUT THE OPTIONAL IMC MOTORCOM HEADSET KIT
The iMC Motorcom headset kit is the perfect motorcycle communication option for the Scorpion EXO 900. The wiring plug is installed onto the removable communications door. The included lower cable plugs directly into the headset port on your bike so you can use all the features of the advanced audio system. The high fidelity stereo speakers are only 6mm in depth and install nicely into the "easy-com" liner on the helmet. The directional noise canceling boom microphone stays in place with the chin guard in either the up or down position.
THE 65 EX HEADSET KIT IS AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING SYSTEMS
- Honda Goldwing
- Harley Davidson Ultra Classic
- BMW Motorcycles (with 6 pin communication system)
- 2 Way Radio
- 3.5mm phone
When you are not using your headset simply tuck the cord in the liner of the helmet. With the iMC 65EX headset and EXO-900 never has one helmet had so many options. Just plug your helmet into your device and ride.
SCORPION EXO 900 HELMET SPECS
- The EXO 900 is a Full face helmet, a flip front modular and a 3/4 helmet: a true 3-in-1!
- Quickly convert your EXO 900 from a full face helmet to an open face 3/4 helmet
- EverClear® No-Fog Faceshield and Retractable SpeedView® Sun Visor
- Optically-correct clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology on both sides
- Anti-scratch hardened coating
- Internal sun visor changes positions with the simple flip of a switch
- Both Face shield and SpeedView® sun visor offer tool-less removal and install for cleaning or replacement
- KwikWick® moisture-wicking breathable helmet liner and cheek pads
- Adjustable front and rear vents for maximum airflow
- AirFit® helmet pump air inflation system for a custom fit. Cheek pad and neck roll adjustment system for improved fit and wind noise reduction
- The TransFormerHelmet® is "Comm Kit Friendly"
- Both DOT and ECE R22.05 certified
|Motorcycle Compatibility||BMW K1200LT 6 Pin Audio System, Goldwing 5 Pin Audio System 1982 & Newer, Harley 7 Pin Audio System 1998 & Newer, J&M 6 Pin CB Radio, Yamaha Venture 5 Pin Audio System|
- helmet looks great , 3/8/11
- Helmet looks great and has really good idea's. one problem is, the sizes are not consistant with any other brands available. I have always used a large in all other brands, but a large in this model will not go on my head at all. a large appears to fit a normally small to extra small. so be prepaired to reyurn it if you order the same size as other brand. that is unless you like the perminient pucker on your face while wearing this.
No comments just yet - be the first!
Send us your questions and comments
Powered by Magento Discussion Extension.